The catalyst for Move More was the establishment of the National Centre of Sport and Exercise Medicine (“NCSEM”), which is an Olympic Legacy programme.
This website is hosted by Rocca Creative Thinking Limited on behalf of Sheffield Hallam University (“the University”) and it is for information purpose only.
Both NCSEM and the University have taken their reasonable endeavours to ensure that the content of this website is, to the best of their knowledge, accurate at the time of publishing online. However, it is not to be perceived as professional advice in regards to health or any other field.
This Website also contains links to external third party websites solely for the purpose of helping you find useful information that may be relevant to you quickly and easily, and such links may include exercise videos produced and/or hosted by third parties.
Before undertaking any exercise programmes or following health guidelines / videos, you shall always consult with your GP:
- if you consider necessary; or
- if you have any concerns with regards to you health conditions; or
- if you are not sure whether the exercises suggested in this website may be suitable for you.
Please note that:
- it is always your responsibility to evaluate your own medical and physical condition, or that of your clients, and to independently determine whether to perform, use or adapt any of the information or content on this website.
- any exercise program may result in injury.
By voluntarily undertaking any exercise displayed on this website (or on any third party websites linked from this website), you assume the risk of any resulting injury.
Neither NCSEM nor the University endorse, approve or guarantee in any way the external organisations, services, advice, or products included in these external websites. We (including both NCSEM and the University) do not control nor guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of the information contained in them
We (including both NCSEM and the University) accept no liability for:
- any injury, loss or damage of any kind (including (without limitation) any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with the use of this website under any circumstances (including but not limited to your undertaking and performance of any exercise programmes);
- no liability for damage resulting from virus infection and cannot guarantee that use of this website will be free from virus.
We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw service of or access to this website without notice, either in whole or in part for scheduled maintenance or any other reason.
Nothing in the website is intended to be a substitute for formal legal advice and should not be relied upon as such.
If you access (or provide information to) any of the external websites linked to on this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result.